12345 Jones Rd #189
Houston, Texas 77070
Click Subscribe to stay connected!
Honoring the Spirit of Yoga one breath at a time.
A Peaceful yoga community open to Every ONE.
Root. Grow. Inspire.
We Are Here...
Building is a black glass building on Jones Rd and has an entrance on Cypress North Houston.
There is plenty of parking all around the building, just make sure you do not go into the
Wells Fargo parking area they WILL tow at your own expense!
- ENTRANCE -
AT THE FRONT OF THE BUILDING. The building LOCKS at 7pm M-F and at 2pm on Saturday!
*** If class is after these times someone will let you in 10min. and again at 5min. before class.
There are many ways to do this.
1. Register via the Calendar page. Click on Studio Calendar, find a class and click Sign Up
(Payment is not required at the time of registration).
2. Email at least 4 hours in advance that you are attending a certain class.
3. Call the studio and leave a message that you will be attending.
4. Those of you who know my cell, Text messages are accepted.
WHAT TO BRING?
Bring your own yoga mat and refillable water container!
We have mats you can rent if required. $2
Optional items: Eye pillow
Allow plenty of time to get to class.
Talk softly to keep the space calm and quiet.
No shoes in the practice area.
- PHONES -
- Please turn them off and leave them with your shoes and personal items on the shelf provided.
Please don't wear heavy perfumes or lotions.
Use the restroom before class to minimize class distractions.
Friendliness encouraged! We look forward to seeing you soon.